Black Bat 2 The DreamMiner AJ Blog: Canine cannot do teh updootes Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Canine cannot do teh updootes

Hey Dawwwwgs! Canine here! Long time no see huh? Well i'm back FOR GOOD THIS TIME. Anywho lets get to the updates.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well I'm bad at update posts.....  

AJ is making "Never Seen Before Items" Welp you can see them now. OKAY I'M BAD AT UPDATE POSTS DON'T JUDGE!!!

I'm just gonna end this post before it gets too akward......

-k9


2 comments:

  1. Welcome Back! Hehe, I can't do update posts either ;-;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok thank noodles you're back

    ok so on AJFF can you delete everything on the how to be a hero tab because I'm rewriting it and add a tab for my new story Country Roads?

    Danke

    -Kraft

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules:
1) No bullying, rude messages, or offensive language.
2) No inappropriate content.
3) No stealing someone's exact words (that's plagiarism and it's illegal).
4) Never post anything that could embarrass you later -- you'll regret it!

Blogger Tricks