Black Bat 2 The DreamMiner AJ Blog: Contest - 100 Little Things Blogger Widgets

Monday, December 5, 2016

Contest - 100 Little Things

HEY JAMMERS!
unless you don't play AJ,
HEY RANDOM INTERNET GO-ERS!
~

Heh, anyways, I want to announce another contest since it's been awhile since we've had one. This is called the '100 Little Things' contest, since I want to help out Fang's project over on the AJSB.


Anyways, think of 50 things you love to do, and comment them all in a list (Please place all 50 in ONE comment).
Then, the winner will be chosen from a random name generator.

As always, if you have any questions/concerns, please email me at cookycupcakeaj@gmail.com

ALL ENTRIES DUE JANUARY 6TH (2017!!) AT 8AM EST 
NO EXCEPTIONS

I highly suggest writing them down on Microsoft Word as you think of them and copy+paste them into one comment. ALSO, please post your 50 onto Fang's project. Here's the link: Fang's Project

Ciao!

p.s! I found this very inspirational art on AJ 😁😁😁

11 comments:

  1. Sounds cool! I'll have to enter! ;)

    Awww, that masterpiece is adorable!!! It makes me think of a song: "Count Your Rainbows" by 1 Girl Nation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! I'll probably enter, as soon as I can find the time ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already wrote like ten thousand things on there. Idk if I can think of 50 more XD

    -Kraft

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can do 25 of the ones you already had. :)

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh this was so unexpected!! Thank you for hosting this Cooky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey it's K9, I want to say thank you for nominating me for blogger of the month and supporting me, i'm taking a break from blogging at the moment. I love the blogging community and i'm thankful I have all of you as friends. I needed a break though I will be back shortly,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! :'D
    There's a 100 little things contest, huh? Sounds nice. Spreading positivity is Good. But do we write the 50 things in a comment on this post or on Fang's project post? (I'm so late lol)
    I saw that masterpiece on AJ too. I really liked it. Artsy inspirational quotes are one of my favorite things. :>

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules:
1) No bullying, rude messages, or offensive language.
2) No inappropriate content.
3) No stealing someone's exact words (that's plagiarism and it's illegal).
4) Never post anything that could embarrass you later -- you'll regret it!

Blogger Tricks