Black Bat 2 The DreamMiner AJ Blog: Reacting to my OLD POSTS. Blogger Widgets

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Reacting to my OLD POSTS.

O Boi..

So anyways, this has been a trend among the Animal Jam Blogging community..
but never really drew things as a child.. SO LETS DO SOME BLOG REACTS.

BACKROUND: My first blog, The Animal Jam Moon, ever really hit it off, and I wrote there for about 5 months, before Fang invited me to the AJS team. I wrote on both the AJM and AJS, but I got busy and quit the Animal Jam Moon.

So here's my post!
So first of all, I spelled about wrong, and the little squiggle border has the ` mark, and IT REALLY BOTHERS ME.
I used the borders waaaaaaay too much.
As you can see, its about the same time I started writing here.
AND I SAID SIGGY.
That word just really bothers me, I ALWAYS have to say 'signature'

I also said Baiii! and ended the post very suddenly. Without a signature! ☹

That's all I have to react to today! See you all later!
(and happy late Valentines day! 🌹❤)



3 comments:

  1. I remember reading AJ Moon. ^.^ And ugh, yes, my old posts are the worst... o,o XD

    Pssstt, not to be rude but the Blogger of the Month on the sidebar hasn't changed since Swirl. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, I am only an author- the amazing Fang is the admin here and edits the blog ^_^

      Delete
  2. Reacting to old posts you made and feeling the cringe. ... relatable.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules:
1) No bullying, rude messages, or offensive language.
2) No inappropriate content.
3) No stealing someone's exact words (that's plagiarism and it's illegal).
4) Never post anything that could embarrass you later -- you'll regret it!

Blogger Tricks