Black Bat 2 The DreamMiner AJ Blog: Determination Blogger Widgets

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Determination

Hey guys! Canine here! Today we have an art contest, the winner will get a beta necklace. ( much rare ) Anyway to win the art contest you need to draw a moment from your favorite book on Animal Jam Fan Fiction. You Can choose ANY story but here's the catch. You need to draw it traditionally. Windows PC's have webcams, that's how I took the picture of my drawing. 
Anyway the real prize is a Diamond Shop Blue Long Collar. Good Luck!

- HarmonyPurr9
( thats mwah )

9 comments:

  1. Am I allowed to draw one from one of my own stories lol

    -kraft

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!!!! I needa do this!!! XD

    When's the deadline? *hopes a month away* XDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay! I'm done my entry! Can I just post it on my blog and you can take it off there?

      Delete
  3. That's really good -akmlynx ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Canine, could you possibly add a new tab on AJFF titled Kraft's oneshots? Ty :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Canine, I finished my art for this contest! It's on my newest post, "Copycatting YouTubers Outfits and Short Story". It's at the end of the post. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules:
1) No bullying, rude messages, or offensive language.
2) No inappropriate content.
3) No stealing someone's exact words (that's plagiarism and it's illegal).
4) Never post anything that could embarrass you later -- you'll regret it!

Blogger Tricks