Black Bat 2 The DreamMiner AJ Blog: August Birthstone ((Late post/Short)) Blogger Widgets

Friday, August 1, 2014

August Birthstone ((Late post/Short))

Hewwo Jammers and Diamonds X3 I am sooo sorry that I didn't post earlier, I was at church today daddy was preaching lol. <:3 Anywhoozies um today is August 1st and it is time for the newest Birthstone ^^ this months birthstone is The (NEW!) Peridot Birthstone: The Peridot is associated with protection from evil. It is also believed to greatly enhance the effect of healing drugs. [[Quirky Fact :P]] this item is ((Members Only)) and the price is: $1,500.00 Gems. 


6 comments:

  1. I love this birthstone because it's august and my bday is this month

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww cool, I will try to find you a nice gift soon c: 2 months till mine lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But this is the last month of summer vacation :)

      Delete
  3. But the sad part is it's the last month of summer vacation:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. I hope this is a better style for the blog or so <:3 I had a lot of googling to do this to help me X3

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules:
1) No bullying, rude messages, or offensive language.
2) No inappropriate content.
3) No stealing someone's exact words (that's plagiarism and it's illegal).
4) Never post anything that could embarrass you later -- you'll regret it!

Blogger Tricks