Black Bat 2 The DreamMiner AJ Blog: Canine's Face Reveal Blogger Widgets

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Canine's Face Reveal

Hey guys! Canine here. Don't forget to enter the contest! Here is our latest entry.
  This was created by Lostfairy.

------------
Anywho let's get on with our post! I recently got a Wacom Intous Arting tablet! So now I can Art! I got it at Best Buy. You can also get them at Micheals. The first painting I made with the tablet was my OC D-Claw ( DeathClaw )



The second masterpeice I made was Hatsune Miku.


I'm working on Kagamine Rin, I really recommend getting a drawing tablet. ALSO Have you seen the Season 2 Adopt-a-Pet Playhouses? I LOVE them! Here are the Season 2 Checklist pets!


Hey! Taking Pictures with a webcam is hard bro! Don't Look at my face in the background K?

Anyway I gotta end this post. Harmony is OUT. yey



2 comments:

Commenting Rules:
1) No bullying, rude messages, or offensive language.
2) No inappropriate content.
3) No stealing someone's exact words (that's plagiarism and it's illegal).
4) Never post anything that could embarrass you later -- you'll regret it!

Blogger Tricks