Black Bat 2 The DreamMiner AJ Blog: Julian2 Bingo | Animal Jam Tag Blogger Widgets

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Julian2 Bingo | Animal Jam Tag

Hello Jammers!
Hope you are enjoying the JAMAALIDAYS!
There are only 8 more days until Christmas!

Today, I have decided to do the JULIAN2 bingo, found on his Instagram.

I also did the Bepper Bingo over on the AJSB, so please be sure to check it out :D


Also, I want to welcome our newest reader, 
KiityKlawz
WELCOME ABOARD!
I am currently working on my own AJ Bingo, and it will be posted... soon..

1 comment:

  1. I'd done this before but I'll comment what I ticked off anyway
    Bought AJ merch
    Roleplayed
    Made an AJMV
    Gotten a headdress
    Reached level 20 on an animal
    Made a masterpiece
    Bought a year membership
    Spent money on diamonds
    Met a famous jammer
    Filled my buddy list
    Cried over AJ
    Been scammed
    Watched an entire livesteam
    Gotten an animal from gift cards

    I got a bingo :D

    -AJKraft

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules:
1) No bullying, rude messages, or offensive language.
2) No inappropriate content.
3) No stealing someone's exact words (that's plagiarism and it's illegal).
4) Never post anything that could embarrass you later -- you'll regret it!

Blogger Tricks