Black Bat 2 The DreamMiner AJ Blog: Sorry Blogger Widgets

Friday, September 30, 2016

Sorry

Hey guys, I just wanted to say if you want to request ANY drawing or speed paint please tell me below. I didn't forget about Swirl and Cuddly. Anywho I'm hoping for at LEAST 20 requests, I want to get better. I'm sorry that I haven't been commenting lately I'm having a ton of problems with my foot. After the 20+ requests are finished I will take a break from this blog ad work on The Animal Jam Fire Pack. That was my reason for blogging. I have almost 4K page views on it and I don't want to waste it. I have just been getting emotional lately. Instead of ending this post with fanart I'm gonna end it with a speedpaint.


-HarmonyPurr9
( that's not mine credit to Better Off Broken aka Speedpaints AJ )

6 comments:

  1. I don't know if you saw my comment on the AJFF. I made a new header for it that wont cut off the 'ma!' and I also made a lil gift for you :3 (they're on my adobe profile of course. Just scroll until you see them)

    And I guess I'll request something to give you some practice. If you could draw ANY (literally anyone I don't mind) of the AJA characters, that's be awesome :D

    -AJKraft

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW WHY WHO WHAT!!!???

    WHY...IS...IT...SO GOOD!!!!???

    *Feels sudden urge to draw until is at least half that good*

    XD

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules:
1) No bullying, rude messages, or offensive language.
2) No inappropriate content.
3) No stealing someone's exact words (that's plagiarism and it's illegal).
4) Never post anything that could embarrass you later -- you'll regret it!

Blogger Tricks