Black Bat 2 The DreamMiner AJ Blog: July, Flags and Fireworks >:3 Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July, Flags and Fireworks >:3

Today is Tue, July 1, 2014 meaning... July 4th is only 3 days away :D I hope all go and enjoy the Fireworks if you seem them and it's only 3 more months until my birthday <:3 i'll be 12 yay...? X3 I hope you all enjoy this month and lets all just try to make the best of it.






Will You Celebrate July 4th With Me? :3






Animal Jam's Newest Item Is...
The (NEW) Ruby Birthstone!
Only $1,500.00 (Members Only)
Also the Sale in Epic Wonders is
still going on, every clothes item is
now $750.00, $625.00, $500.00,
$1,000.00, $875.00, $1,250.00 etc
prices are sort of lower I guess :T lol


3 comments:

  1. *Claps* Joy!!! X3 Happy Canada's Day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do u celebrate Canada's day? Also I posted the script on my blog

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules:
1) No bullying, rude messages, or offensive language.
2) No inappropriate content.
3) No stealing someone's exact words (that's plagiarism and it's illegal).
4) Never post anything that could embarrass you later -- you'll regret it!

Blogger Tricks