Black Bat 2 The DreamMiner AJ Blog: High Tops? e3e"/Banner ^^ (Nu pics ish mine :3) Blogger Widgets

Friday, August 29, 2014

High Tops? e3e"/Banner ^^ (Nu pics ish mine :3)

Hewwo Jammers and Diamonds ^-^ today's newest item is...: (New!) High Top Sneakers! [[Members Only]] Erm this item ish not one of my favorite items heheh <:3 anywhoozies le price is: $400.00 Gems and can be located in Jam Mart Clothing. 

Thank you so much Violet <3 I love it ever so much I just wish my paint would work so I could make you one D: lolz.





1 comment:

Commenting Rules:
1) No bullying, rude messages, or offensive language.
2) No inappropriate content.
3) No stealing someone's exact words (that's plagiarism and it's illegal).
4) Never post anything that could embarrass you later -- you'll regret it!

Blogger Tricks