Black Bat 2 The DreamMiner AJ Blog: Introduction Blogger Widgets

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Introduction

Hey Jammers! Welcome to my DreamMinerAJ Blog :3 I would first like to say all credit of this page to 2fangwolf please check out her blog the link is right here -->Ajsunshineblog.blogspot.com anywhoozies X3 my life has kind of been mixed up but im getting through it with the help of family and friends my hobbies are Art, Animation, Music and Video games :P my animal jam name is Iceheart29637 please ask me any questions if you like. I'm getting older and learning some new things so I am gonna try to the kid my parent's know I can be c: and I may not be on often with school being in they way and such :/ but i'm trying to keep as many viewers as I can and update my page a little. Also please support Color Charity you can find it in 2fangwolf's blog or possibly the icon on my page. Well this has just been a small update, Love you guy's! <3
Thank you for the views (984Views o0o) i'm very happy right now :) even though most my life has felt like crap -_- I gonna try to keep living :P

X3 Iceh loves you guy's <3
(Almost 800 views . A .)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting Rules:
1) No bullying, rude messages, or offensive language.
2) No inappropriate content.
3) No stealing someone's exact words (that's plagiarism and it's illegal).
4) Never post anything that could embarrass you later -- you'll regret it!

Blogger Tricks