Black Bat 2 The DreamMiner AJ Blog: Leaving Blogger Widgets

Monday, December 17, 2018

Leaving

Hey guys! It’s been a while huh? As you can clearly see I haven’t been active at all on this blog. It’s pretty correct to assume that I left. ( Which I have ) Anyway I feel like it’s more proper to say a farewell on this blog rather than just posting it on the group. I’ve grown out of Animal Jam. I’m a Highschool freshman and I feel like it’s appropriate to leave. I have lots of nice memories with the blogger community and I have made many blogger friends who I wouldn’t change for the world. 
 Farewell Jammers, 
CanineClaw “HarmonyPurr9”

2 comments:

  1. Aw, this makes me sad. You will be missed Canine. I hope to talk to you in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (this is sooo late DX)
    We'll really miss you Canine DX :c

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules:
1) No bullying, rude messages, or offensive language.
2) No inappropriate content.
3) No stealing someone's exact words (that's plagiarism and it's illegal).
4) Never post anything that could embarrass you later -- you'll regret it!

Blogger Tricks