Black Bat 2 The DreamMiner AJ Blog: Motivated Blogger Widgets

Friday, November 4, 2016

Motivated

Hey guys! K9 here. I have been going through a LOT of medical stuff lately. Still that's no excuse to not post. I WILL post more often. I just haven't feeling motivated lately.

My card marking period is over. I will finish exams after that I will be posting and on AJ more often. I haven't been on AJ in 4 weeks because of my broken foot.

Anywho, I have been thinking of making a tag. I'm too lazy to make a icon so I'm just gonna write the questions :-3

1: Have you ever dyed your hair? A: Yes I have.
2: What's your favorite genre of music? A: Metal
3: Is CanineClaw AJ the best blogger ever? A: Yes
4: Have you ever killed a bee? A: Nope
5: Who's your favorite blogger? A: CanineClaw AJ

BEST TAG EVER!
I tag you! Yes you! Better get writing.

6 comments:

  1. 1. No
    2. Alternative
    3. Obviously
    4. Yes, no regrets
    5. A bit tricky but I'd have to say 2fangwolf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. No but I kind want to dye the ends of my hair blue...
    2. Country
    3. Duh
    4. No. ITS AN INNOCENT BEE.
    5. Idk

    -kraft

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. No, but dying it purple sounds pretty cool!
    2. Pop
    3. Yus
    4. Uh....uh...I don't think so. Bees are freaky. I hate it even when I accidentally touch a fly when shooing it away. XDDD
    5. *Stares* Do you REALLY want to go through that? XD
    The point is, I've got too many to name. You're one of them though, don't worry!


    You have no idea how many times I had to rewrite "accidentally". And how many typos I made writing all of this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. I've gotten hair spray before,but it came off when i showered. Does that count?
    2.Ambient
    3.Better than me for sure
    4.Don't think so. Bees are cute <3
    5.Hard to choose

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll post it hopefully this weekend with a giveaway!


    HEAVY METAL??

    i swear we're like the same person lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot to ask, are you ever going to make me an author on Animal Jam Fan Fiction?
    probably not lol

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules:
1) No bullying, rude messages, or offensive language.
2) No inappropriate content.
3) No stealing someone's exact words (that's plagiarism and it's illegal).
4) Never post anything that could embarrass you later -- you'll regret it!

Blogger Tricks