Black Bat 2 The DreamMiner AJ Blog: Shout Out! for 2fangwolf :) Blogger Widgets

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Shout Out! for 2fangwolf :)

Thank you so much for helping me update my blog and since you've been so sweet i'm making you a banner :D I hope it turns out well :p and I wish you luck on your blog to ajsunshineblog.blogspot.com and your one of my best friends so uh thanks for not giving up on me like most X'3 and i'm sorry that I haven't made any recent art or videos lately i've been busy often so yeah. Anyway this is a small shout out :3 Thank you Cynthia. ( , (    
Banner for 2fangwolf and q1zx sorry if it turned out badly :s but hey, I tried right <:3 anywhoozies this is for The Aj Sunshine Blog
2fangwolf & q1zx
Banner By: DreamMinerAJX3 Blog

(I do not own the art of Fang at the top all credit to the person who made it :D)

4 comments:

Commenting Rules:
1) No bullying, rude messages, or offensive language.
2) No inappropriate content.
3) No stealing someone's exact words (that's plagiarism and it's illegal).
4) Never post anything that could embarrass you later -- you'll regret it!

Blogger Tricks