Black Bat 2 The DreamMiner AJ Blog: Basketball Hoop (For Noah X3) Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Basketball Hoop (For Noah X3)

Hey Noah I know your all grown up now going to the army soon :( but I remember when we were kids we used to play basketball together and... crash our bikes into trees and other stupid stuff but ANYWAY X3 this was your favorite thing to do c: your the best cousin I could ever ask for anyway your about 15 or 16 now so this probably wont matter lol but good luck Noah and I know you will do well in the army, love ya.
The (NEW) Basketball Hoop :D for anyone who loves basketball i'm sure you may like the idea of this lol. Sports have been going on from Fifa and at the moment their in Brasil i'm told soo they could be moving to basketball next. (I don't know i'm not good at sports! Don't judge me X'D)

Wonder who will win?



4 comments:

  1. I noticed on my blog that I and 8 followers so when I looked and saw your new pro file pic I was like who is that? And then I clicked it and it was you I was like ooooohhhhhh it was u

    ReplyDelete
  2. X3 Oh, mhm I just got some new skullcandy headsets soo yesh I wuv them lol... I can change its if you want btw o.o sorry it freaked you out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's ok I was just wondering because like I've never seen a skull face on my followers list before

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, Okay then again sorry if it scared you lol.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules:
1) No bullying, rude messages, or offensive language.
2) No inappropriate content.
3) No stealing someone's exact words (that's plagiarism and it's illegal).
4) Never post anything that could embarrass you later -- you'll regret it!

Blogger Tricks