Black Bat 2 The DreamMiner AJ Blog: Why I haven't been posting Blogger Widgets

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Why I haven't been posting

Hello fellow dawgzz, it is I your dog leeder CanineClaw surprisingly back again with a post. I know I haven't been posting much and I deeply apologize for that. I honestly haven't been playing AJ as much as I used to and I'm getting too lazy to even go on the computer. I used to spend hours playing AJ but not as much anymore. I have been thinking about quitting but I have spent too much time in this community to quit. I haven't really gotten the time or will to post anymore. I love blogging a lot but there is only one reason I joined it, to start my own blog. I have my own blog but I haven't really paid attention to it at all. I'm going to take a break from this blog for a while along with my fanfiction one. I need time to work on the layout of my blog The animal jam fire pack because that's why I started blogging in the first place. I'm not leaving this blog I'm simply on hiatus. Goodbye for the time being.

Sincerely,
Canine Claw



3 comments:

  1. I kind of ought to take a hiatus from my YouTube channel soon... I just haven't been really motivated to make videos lately...

    I actually haven't really read your blog before, but let me know when you're back from hiatus and I'll be sure to read it often :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand where you are coming from. I was in the same place a month ago. Welp, see you when you come back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand, I hope you come back soon!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules:
1) No bullying, rude messages, or offensive language.
2) No inappropriate content.
3) No stealing someone's exact words (that's plagiarism and it's illegal).
4) Never post anything that could embarrass you later -- you'll regret it!

Blogger Tricks