Black Bat 2 The DreamMiner AJ Blog: Purple's AJ Tag Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Purple's AJ Tag

Hello Dawggz! Canine here, anywho I'm really sorry for being inactive, I'm really sick st the moment and finally managed the strength to post. Anywho here is PurpleStarClub's tag.
-------------------
1. If you could change something about your personality, what would it be?
It would have to be making me more self-confident. I'm really shy it's embarrassing.
2. What is your favourite place to visit? (E.g: Zoo, museum, etc)
The Mall, I love stores such as Hot Topic and Forever21
3. Cats or Dogs?
DAWGZZZZZZZ
4. Who is your favourite Youtuber? 
Aphmau, her creativity is huge and her acting skills are amazing, I look up to her.
5. If you could change your username, what would you change it into?
CanineClaw because that's my new online alias.
6. If you could switch bodies with anyone, who would it be?
I would switch bodies with Yuri from Yuri!!! On ice because I literally cannot skate for life.
7. If you were only allowed to watch 1 Youtube channel forever, who would you pick?
APHMAU!!!
8. What is your favourite blog?
The Animal Jam Spirit which got SHUT DOWN -.-
9. What would you do if Blogger shut down?
I would use wix.com instead even though it makes me cringe a bit.
10. If you could teleport to any TV Show/movie/ book universe, which one would it be? Why?
I would travel to the Puella Madoka Magica universe because I'm obessed with that anime at the current moment. 
11. If you could meet any 1 of your online friends in real life, who would it be and why?
I would meet PurpleStarClub because we need to go to Japan. WE ALL NEED TO GO TO JAPAN! #JapanIsBetterThanAnyPlaceOnTheUniverse

Anywho I tag: Kraft, Violet and LostFairy! Go check PurpleStarClub's blog out if you haven't already. 

-CanineIsReallyBadAtOutros9
This is probably the first fanart I have gotten. 

4 comments:

  1. Yes! We'll go to Japan together and embrace our inner weaboos. :D Oh and you like Yuri on Ice too? :O
    Awesome post, Canine! Thanks for doing the tag. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YUSH

      Yup! It's probably one of the best animes out there.

      Np! :-3

      Delete
  2. I'd love to do this but I already did someone else's tag to the Sunshine blogger tagXD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've done this over on Naffy's blog ^-^

    By the way, you can go ahead and delete the tabs on AJFF for Country roads and How to be a hero because I'm probably not going to update anything on there any time soon, except maybe JH or JC at some point, and i kinda messed up when posting them so that I put country roads on the HtbaH tab XD

    -Kraft

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules:
1) No bullying, rude messages, or offensive language.
2) No inappropriate content.
3) No stealing someone's exact words (that's plagiarism and it's illegal).
4) Never post anything that could embarrass you later -- you'll regret it!

Blogger Tricks