Black Bat 2 The DreamMiner AJ Blog: Fashion Contest Voting - One Elimination Blogger Widgets

Friday, July 8, 2016

Fashion Contest Voting - One Elimination

Hey Jammers!
Time has come to let YOU select the winner!
So basically, you comment down the animal's name that you want to eliminate.
Since I only had 5 entries, all voting will occur on the rest of the Fridays of July.  Enough talking! Lets get to the post!!
---

Here are the entries ^.^
Good Luck to all!

(man, I need to make a new signature XD)

10 comments:

  1. Oh, this is tough! But I vote out Countess Quietclaws.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Countess QuietClaws ( I feel so horrible )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry, but Countess Quitclaws gets my vote as well. D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. UMM I DONT WANT TO VOTE Cause im leaping berryhero
    cuddly6342 <_>

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL that's not how my animal was supposed to look! I think it glitched out while you took the screenshot.
    Anyways, that's fair so I'll vote me out as well. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it updated because I made the screenshot thingy Wednesday, and on the 4th of July post you had a different animal. Idk why you're outfit turned out weird.

      Delete
    2. I'm guessing you are countess quietclaws, it looks more like one of them creepy twin porcelain girls. Yep.

      Delete
    3. XD I didn't read the theme so next I'm voting myself out.

      Delete

Commenting Rules:
1) No bullying, rude messages, or offensive language.
2) No inappropriate content.
3) No stealing someone's exact words (that's plagiarism and it's illegal).
4) Never post anything that could embarrass you later -- you'll regret it!

Blogger Tricks