Black Bat 2 The DreamMiner AJ Blog: Funny Jammer Friday- Trump Pigs Blogger Widgets

Friday, June 17, 2016

Funny Jammer Friday- Trump Pigs

Welcome to the weekend Jammers!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to Funny Jammers Friday, where we take a closer look at the funny Jammers in Jamaa ^.^
Without further ado, lets begin!! 

Are they talking about Daddy Pig from Peppa Pig??
I dunno.
~~~~~~~~~
I wa  a puppy!! too!
I think they meant to say 'I want a puppy!!'
~~~~~~~~~
What are they talking about; hence why you shouldn't peer into conversations in Jamaa
~~~~~~~~
Hmm.. Slow day in Jamaa today, although next week there will probably be more next Friday....
I'd have to say the Funny Feature today would be....
DONALD TRUMP
Jk... its
I HAVE POSTS SCHEDULED FOR THIS WEEKEND; THERE WILL BE POSTS\

Ciao!!

2 comments:

Commenting Rules:
1) No bullying, rude messages, or offensive language.
2) No inappropriate content.
3) No stealing someone's exact words (that's plagiarism and it's illegal).
4) Never post anything that could embarrass you later -- you'll regret it!

Blogger Tricks