Black Bat 2 The DreamMiner AJ Blog: Sphinx + Adopting an Otter Blogger Widgets

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sphinx + Adopting an Otter

Hey Jammers. Today's newest item is: The Egyptian Sphinx [Members Only] looks more like a Tiger to me right now lawl this item as you know is based on the famous Egyptian Sphinx which for what reason has a more likely human face. Lol anyway, this item costs: $600.00 Gems and can be located Jam Mart Furniture. 

Also Diamond Shop spikes are leaving soon the Wrists have only 5 days to go and Collars only 4 days to go as well they've become pretty popular for some reason and people are asking for betas for them? XD Kind of over reacting if you ask me.. lol

Am I the only one who thinks Animal Jam got the message about me saying I think me or they are getting hacked XD?

Animal Jam needs 5,000 Jammers to do these 3 things... 
1. Become an otter 
2. Put on a silly hat
3. Head to the Summer Carnival, from 3-6 pm MDT, on Saturday and do an otterly-awesome dance!
Do you believe they can do it? I for one think they can ^^ help Animal Jam adopt a real otter.

Have a wonderful day in Jamaa and happy jamming! c:
And check out my new giveaway!

7 comments:

  1. Nvm found if and aj gets hacked like everyday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you still working on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And just a heads up when u post u might wanna do a few cool things like glitches, drawings? So the day that u post like on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hm. I will see what I can do maybe.?

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules:
1) No bullying, rude messages, or offensive language.
2) No inappropriate content.
3) No stealing someone's exact words (that's plagiarism and it's illegal).
4) Never post anything that could embarrass you later -- you'll regret it!

Blogger Tricks