Black Bat 2 The DreamMiner AJ Blog: New Items/What Is Wrong With Jammers Today D:? Blogger Widgets

Sunday, August 3, 2014

New Items/What Is Wrong With Jammers Today D:?


Hewwo Jammers and Diamonds :3 today's newest item is...: The (NEW!) Tiki Chair :D and... it's ((Non Member!)) x3 this item can be located in Jam Mart Furniture. The price is $350.00 Gems.


You know those days when your just trying to trade and someone says just one inappropriate word -_-? Well I was in Aldan this morning and everywhere I went it got even worse lol 


<:s *Sigh* Me and Blue wonder how long we're gonna last in this generation...

9 comments:

  1. Once I got SWEARED at b4 for no reason

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's becoming of this world?!?! :(
    >>fang<<
    check out my new cover photo gallery. they're free for you to use!
    click on my profile to find the link. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( I know.
      And awesome I will check them out :3

      Delete
  3. They crazey daisys

    ReplyDelete
  4. X-ray do u have any textng apps like kik?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sadly no :c just using gmail lol

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules:
1) No bullying, rude messages, or offensive language.
2) No inappropriate content.
3) No stealing someone's exact words (that's plagiarism and it's illegal).
4) Never post anything that could embarrass you later -- you'll regret it!

Blogger Tricks